Theory Component (80 hours completed online)
- Clinical Skills
- Lifespan and Aging
- System Review
- Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate the professional roles, responsibilities, and clinical judgement required in current nursing practice.
- Describe ethical, legal, and professional issues in health care.
- Use effective communication and collaboration strategies in nursing care delivery.
- Enhance and apply previously acquired nursing skills to individualized care of patients.
- Demonstrate knowledge and nursing responsibilities related to pharmacology and medication administration.
- Describe the role of information technology in improving client outcomes and supporting safe health care environments.
12-month self-paced program - one year to complete all components
Program of Study - 80 hours
Clinical Component - 80 hours
Unit I: Clinical Nursing Skills
Unit II: Pharmacology
Unit III: Contemporary Nursing
Unit IV: Informatics
Unit V: Safety
Unit VI: Lifespan & Aging
Unit VII: Review of Systems
Unit VIII: Head to Toe Assessment