The St. Luke's College Bookstore is located in the Student Success Center. You can purchase textbooks, clinical supplies and St. Luke's College Logo items.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We at St. Luke's College understand you have many options for obtaining your supplies and materials. By purchasing your textbooks and other materials from St. Luke's College Bookstore, you will:
- Be guaranteed to get the right edition, version, and book for your class
- Enjoy the convenience of a one-stop shop with all the textbooks and supplies/materials you need
- Have the option of charging to your student account
- Receive a free gift if pre-ordering at least two weeks before the first day of the semester
- Enjoy easy and hassle-free Textbook Buyback.
Return Policy: Books, lab manuals, packages & other course materials may be returned for 100% refund up to 1 week after the start of the semester purchased if the student can provide proof of course withdrawal; and the items are in new/original condition with any original wrapping or access codes intact and the receipt is presented with return. Other merchandise is refundable within one week of purchase in new condition with original receipt.
Disclaimer: Book listings represent information that has been provided by faculty and publisher representatives. All books are listed including the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for your convenience. Please note: Any change in titles, editions, ISBNs or retail price will be updated as it becomes available. If you choose to buy your books and/or course materials from an outside source, St. Luke's College cannot be responsible for problems that you may incur.
**Note: the online bookstore will not be available for Spring 2024 book purchases. Please contact:
Phone: (712) 279-4961