Student Health Nurse: Paula Guntren, BSN, RN
Location: COL 8
Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Student Health Nurse Services:
- TB Testing and Interpretation
- General Health Information and Care
- Drug Testing (Respiratory Care Students)
- Wellness Information and Screenings
- Blood Born Pathogen Exposure Procedure
- Personal Health Conditions
(Some fees apply)
A medical examination and record of required immunizations will be required of each accepted student prior to the first day of class. Students are encouraged to carry health insurance. The costs of this coverage and all health expenses are the responsibility of the individual student.