St. Luke's Bookstore is located in Suite 202 of St. Luke's College, 2800 Pierce St., Sioux City, Iowa and is open 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. weekdays. You can purchase textbooks, clinical supplies and St. Luke's College Logo items. Books and required materials for upcoming semesters are posted in our online bookstore 8 weeks prior to the start of class and available for pickup and walk-in purchase 4 weeks prior to the start of class. Please note: items that require pre-order may take 5 business days to receive.
To navigate our Online Bookstore service, we recommend you use Google Chrome or another browser other than Internet Explorer. To order:
- Select your Program category on the left menu
- Add books to your shopping cart
- Continue shopping or Check Out
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you acknowledging your order has been received by St. Luke's Bookstore staff. Hold onto this as a receipt. You will receive another e-mail notifying you when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Payment is due upon pickup of your order. St. Luke's Bookstore accepts cash, personal check, debit/credit cards and charges to your student account.
- Master List of all required titles (including those which may not be listed on the bookstore as they were originally required in earlier courses) - click here.
We at St. Luke's College understand you have many options for obtaining your supplies and materials. By purchasing your textbooks and other materials from St. Luke's College Bookstore, you will:
- Be guaranteed to get the right edition, version, and book for your class
- Enjoy the convenience of a one-stop shop with all the textbooks and supplies/materials you need
- Have the option of charging to your student account
Return Policy: Books, lab manuals, packages & other course materials may be returned for 100% refund up to 1 week after the start of the semester purchased if the student can provide proof of course withdrawal; and the items are in new/original condition with any original wrapping or access codes intact and the receipt is presented with return. Other merchandise is refundable within one week of purchase in new condition with original receipt.
Disclaimer: Book listings represent information that has been provided by faculty and publisher representatives. All books are listed including the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for your convenience. Please note: Any change in titles, editions, ISBNs or retail price will be updated as it becomes available. If you choose to buy your books and/or course materials from an outside source, St. Luke's College cannot be responsible for problems that you may incur.
Other textbook ordering options:
Apparel & Gifts