St. Luke's Bookstore is located in Suite 202 of St. Luke's College, 2800 Pierce St., Sioux City, IA. You can purchase textbooks, clinical supplies and St. Luke's College Logo items. Here are some helpful tips to assist you in navigating our Online Bookstore service.
- Select your Program category on the left menu
- Add books to your shopping cart
- Continue shopping or Check Out
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you acknowledging your order has been received by St. Luke's Bookstore staff. Hold onto this as a receipt. You will receive another e-mail notifying you when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Payment is due upon pickup of your order. St. Luke's Bookstore accepts cash, personal check, debit/credit cards and charges to your student account.
- Master List of all required titles - click here.
We at St. Luke's College understand you have many options for obtaining your supplies and materials. By purchasing your textbooks and other materials from St. Luke's College Bookstore, you will:
- Be guaranteed to get the right edition, version, and book for your class
- Enjoy the convenience of a one-stop shop with all the textbooks and supplies/materials you need
- Have the option of charging to your student account
- Receive a free gift if pre-ordering at least two weeks before the first day of the semester
- Enjoy easy and hassle-free Textbook Buyback.
Disclaimer: Book listings represent information that has been provided by faculty and publisher representatives. All books are listed including the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for your convenience. Please note: Any change in titles, editions, ISBNs or retail price will be updated as it becomes available. If you choose to buy your books and/or course materials from an outside source, St. Luke's College cannot be responsible for problems that you may incur.
Other textbook ordering options:
Apparel & Gifts