Apply for Admission
If you're ready to major in making a difference with a degree in health care, gather the following items and submit your application for admission today:
- Apply Online - create an account and begin your journey to a Vital Career
- Apply by Mail
- Request official academic transcripts from your high school and/or all colleges attended (official documents need to be mailed directly to St. Luke's College or sent via an e-script service).
- Request official scores from the American College Testing (ACT) assessment examination or equivalent.
- Additional materials for the Medical Laboratory Science program
Applicants who meet the minimum admission requirements
are evaluated through a competitive admission process. St. Luke's College seeks to enroll students who:
- demonstrate the potential to successfully complete the college's educational objectives
- are motivated to succeed in the program
- are committed to the health care profession
All transcripts and scores become property of St. Luke's College and will not be reproduced, reissued or returned. Students are considered for admission on a space available basis. Applicants are notified in writing of their admission status.