Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree completion program is designed to enrich the academic and professional experiences of the registered nurse seeking advanced roles and management opportunities.
- Whether you're a new RN or a seasoned nurse, St. Luke's College can help you reach your academic and professional goals.
- Seamless transition to BSN.
- Learner-focused program.
- Flexible full and part time schedules
- 100% online courses
St. Luke's College is ranked #1 RN-BSN program in Iowa
(according to RegisteredNursing.org)
100% Online RN-BSN Program
The RN-BSN degree completion program utilizes your previous credits, upper division core nursing credits and electives to total the 120 credits hours needed to graduate. Full and part time schedules can be developed to meet your individual needs.
- Informatics in Health Care
- Leadership in Health Care
- Culture & Diversity in Health Care
- Health Assessment
- Proactive Nursing
- Population-Focused Nursing
- Population-Focused Nursing Practicum
- Introduction to Nursing Research & Evidence-Based Practice
- Synthesis of Nursing Practice
- Communication for Health Care
- Business Management in Health Care
- Health Care Finance
- History of Health Care Systems
- Education in Health Care
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Quality Management Systems
- Law and Ethics in Health Care
- Strategic Decision Making
- Health Policy and Leadership
- Leadership Power and Voice
- Independent Research Project
- Statistics I
- Statistics II
- Death, Dying and Grief
Special Focus Topics in Nursing:
- Adaptation to Chronic Health Issues
- Nursing Care of the Older Adult
- Women's Health Issues
- Palliative Nursing Care
- Pharmacology for Nurses