Bachelor of Health Science (BHS)
The Bachelor of Health Science degree completion program is designed to enrich the academic and professional experiences of the credentialed health
care provider. The program expand critical thinking skills, enhance personal growth and promote life-long learning.
- Credentialed health care providers (respiratory therapists, radiologic technologists, surgical technologists, paramedics, etc.) can transfer in previous coursework to earn a bachelor's degree.
- Sharpen leadership skills in a health system-based program.
- Flexible full and part time schedules.
- Learner focused programs with 100% online courses.
100% Online BHS Program
The BHS completion program utilizes your previous credits, upper division core BHS credits and electives to total the 120 credit hours needed to graduate. Full and part time schedules can be developed to meet your individual needs.
- Communication for Health Care Professionals
- Business Management in Health Care
- Health Care Finance
- History of Health Care Systems
- Informatics in Health Care
- Education in Health Care
- Evidence-Based Practice in Health Care
- Leadership in Health Care
- Law and Ethics in Health Care
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Health Policy and Leadership
- Independent Research Project
- Statistics I
- Culture and Diversity in Health Care
- Death, Dying & Grief
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Leadership: Power & Voice
- Quality Management Systems
- Statistics II