Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree completion program is designed to enrich the academic and professional experiences of the registered nurse seeking advanced roles and management opportunities.
- Whether you're a new RN or a seasoned nurse, St. Luke's College can help you reach your academic and professional goals.
- Seamless transition to BSN.
- Learner-focused program.
- Flexible full and part time schedules
- 100% online courses
100% Online RN-BSN Program
The RN-BSN degree completion program utilizes your previous credits, upper division core nursing credits and electives to total the 120 credits hours needed to graduate. Full and part time schedules can be developed to meet your individual needs.
- Communication for Health Care Professionals
- Business Management in Health Care
- History of Health Care Systems
- Informatics in Health Care
- Leadership in Health Care
- Statistics I
- Health Assessment
- Proactive Nursing
- Population-Focused Nursing
- Population-Focused Nursing Practicum
- Introduction to Nursing Research & Evidence-Based Practice
- Synthesis of Nursing Practice
- Culture and Diversity in Health Care
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Quality Management Systems
- Education in Health Care
- Independent Research Project
- Strategic Decision Making
- Adaption to Chronic Health Issues
- Nursing Care of the Older Adult
- Women's Health Issues
- Palliative Nursing Care