St. Luke's College may grant transfer credit from course work completed at other accredited colleges and universities. However, all transfer credit should be completed and submitted to St. Luke's College prior to the first date of attendance. After enrollment, all courses need to be completed through St. Luke's College offerings.
Students wishing to transfer courses from another accredited college or university should submit official academic transcripts to St. Luke's College for review.
Credit may be granted for course work that is up-to-date and similar in content by academic department, course title, course number, course description and that has a grade of at least a 2.0.
St. Luke's College accepts credits from other institutions through articulation agreements. Credits articulate through these agreements for general education coursework and pre-licensure nursing courses. St. Luke's College has RN-BSN articulation agreements with the following institutions:
- Iowa Central Community College, Fort Dodge, Iowa (Articulation Transfer Guide).
- Iowa Lakes Community College, Estherville, Iowa (Articulation Transfer Guide).
- Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs, Iowa (Articulation Transfer Guide).
- Northeast Community College, Norfolk, Nebraska (Articulation Transfer Guide).
- Northwest Iowa Community College, Sheldon, Iowa (Articulation Transfer Guide).
- Western Iowa Tech Community College, Sioux City, Iowa (Articulation Transfer Guide).